Stocks in restaurant business are an integral part of any business. Read on to learn more about them!
The restaurant industry has been growing steadily for years, and there are many reasons why this is so. It’s important to understand how these businesses operate, and how they affect our lives.
There are different kinds of restaurants, each with its own unique characteristics. You should consider what kind of food you would like to serve before deciding on a type of restaurant.
15 restaurant stocks to Go Too
We round up a selection of restaurant stocks, it is heavily popular mid- and large-cap US stocks.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG)
- Darden Restaurants (DRI)
- McDonald’s Corporation (MCD)
- Brinker International (EAT)
- The Cheesecake Factory (CAKE)
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH)
- Wingstop (WING)
- Domino’s Pizza (DPZ)
- Jack In The Box (JACK)
- Shake Shack (SHAK)
- Aramark (ARMK)
- Restaurant Brands International (QSR)
- Papa Johns International (PZZA)
- Yum! Brands (YUM)
- Starbucks Corporation (SBUX)